Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I have finally sent mail. I feel relieved. I have been feeling so bad about it. I have yet to send packages because it is really expensive, which really sucks because some of the things that I have for people are sorta winter based. I’ve been doing some projects with my classes though and am super stoked about it.

I lost my third cell phone in one month. This last one I feel the worst about. Denni bought it for me for Christmas and since he is Muslim, he has never bought a x-mas present for anyone, and I just feel so terrible about it. But life goes on and its not all that bad, I’m a pretty careless person. I should work on that.

OKAY, im so excited. Last night Denni wrote a song about me. Ah its so cute. And his band is recording this month. Im so giddy and little girlish and ridiculous.

My new roomie is cool, but apparently we are getting 2 40 something year olds living with us soon. Uh. The cats are doing good, but really driving me crazy, the big one at least, the babies are cute as pie. I cant wait for mommy to stop breast feeding so she can go back into the wild. She is NOT an indoor cat and I think she hates it.

I think im going to the jungle this weekend again. Danny hasn’t been yet and it will be nice to get out of medan for the weekend. Oh, I got a terrible sun burn and my shoulders look fucked up. I have this rash sorta thing before the sun burn and I went to the doctor and apparently it’s an allergic reaction to air or water or something, so im going to the dermatologist next week to figure out what the fuck it is. Because its like white dots and its going onto my tattoo and its really bothering me. But I want a tan so bad, I guess im a little darker but I wanna be brown. Its so weird, while I wanna be brown, denni is putting whitening cream on himself. AHH. Wtf. Drives me crazy. I’ve been going to the gym and feeling good.

Danny and me talk about here and how its so easy and simple and stress-free and thinking about western world is like AHH. I miss my friends and being able to do things so easily in Canada, order food, shop, ask for directions, but I think once I get the language down I’ll be okay. My Indonesian teacher got in a motorcycle accident though, so no indo lessons this week. He’s okay though, no biggie.

I’m getting sick, like sinus I think, fuck james, where you at girl. I will just get my rest and hope I don’t get too sick. I really wanna get a camera and start shooting again. I miss it. I want a toaster oven too, cuz yeah, I don’t have an oven and I want to make things like pizza and nachos and mac and cheese and beets. Ahh. Soon maybe I will buy one.

I’m tired, my schedule sucks today, 3-6 and 7-9. UH. Too much teaching. Tomorrow will be better. Hope you are all well and I miss you like WHOA.

No comments: