Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So its been exactly two weeks since we have been in this lovely city.
its so damn wonderful. this weekend was just fabulous.
We went out to the argyle for drinks and food, the local beer pitcher was 18 dollars?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I have never ever in my life paid that much for a pitcher, not even in Toronto. I need to find cheap pitchers in this city, any hints guys?!
anyways, we went out with aaron and cory and eddie(guys in town for the tattoo convention), plus robyn and amir. Then adam and I came home and watched into the wild, which is an AMAZING MOVIE that everyone must see.

It really really made me want to be a hippie and buy a motor home and travel the country, maybe i will do that when we get back from all our other adventures, they live on basically nothing and just survive and live with nature. I could totally do it.

On sat I had my first job interview at the Atlantic Superstore for the photo lab, I know its pretty crappy but I need some dollars, plus there are discounts, and grocery shopping is probably one of my most favourite things to do. It went well, I think, I hope I got the job. I have another job interview today, at a different superstore on quinpool, its about a 35 minute walk from my house.

Saturday night was our first night on the town. We went to bingo, where we all lost, and then we pre drank at our house, it was really fun, I had saved a polaroid for a special moment and this was it. Kelly, who is my 18 year old friend that is still in high school, and is so crazy cute, Robyn and i dressed her and she got into Tribeca which was really cool, cuz the only other time she had snuck in was when i was here in march to micheals for karaoke. We had alot of fun dancing and swinging. this 26 year old guy was hitting on kelly, so i told him what time it was. HAHA, also he had a girlfriend, what a slut. After the bar, we went to the famous pizza corner, and got pizza, as I was walking across spring garden(a large downtown street) I dropped my pizza in the middle of the road, but def picked it up and ate it, a bunch of people saw and laughed, FUCK EM. 5 sec rule yo. I also decided it would be a good idea to walk home in my bear stocking feet in the rain cuz my feet hurt from my boots, my thoughts were, "we're not in Toronto, I doubt I will step on a needle" HAHA. Oh I love it here.

Adam got two seagulls fighting over a hot dog tattooed on his leg at the conevntion, and we saw the worlds most tattooed guy and he swallowed a sword, AHH, he was super nice thought. I guess he was all tatttooed and then blacked himself out and is now tattooing himself in white. CRAZY. but cool. We played tips, a frisbee game in the park while adam got tattooed, it was so fun, and of course the girls won!

I cant wait to get a bike and bike to peggys cove, adams birthday is on friday and maybe this weekend we will go to peggys cove, depending on his leg. I want to bike bike bike. cuz i am running and its so crazy and i like biking better.

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT HERE. it feels so right.

2 comments:

robinacraftmoney said...

yay!!! i am so glad you love it here!!

Anonymous said...

BECAUSE IT IS SO RIGHT!

glad you're loving it. there sure is lots to love.