Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i guess the last few weeks i havent really been feeling the greatest.
i feel lost, and not belonged. I really miss my wonderful friends, but i absolutely love this city. I wish I could take all of my friends and bring them out here to live. haha, because i will never in my life live in toronto again.

we had our first set of visitors. jenn, jenna (who actually moved here) and jenns friend, tedd came. we did lots of fun stuff and they all loved it. tedd even went swimming in the ocean off of point pleasant, we only went up to our thighs. i've got a really good tan going on from being outside so much, which is wicked. it was really nice having company, although it was a tad crazy, it was nice seeing someone from home. laura (adams sister) got here on wed the day before jenn and tedd left. so its been a pretty crazy two weeks for us. we did lots of fun things when laura was here too, like peggys cove (which we also went to the following week), we had a games night at erins which was super fun, and went dancing and beaching and it was all fun. I realized Halifax is like a bigger, better version of waterloo. It has the character like that, but bigger and the ocean is here, so rather than waterloo park its like that all around. Just sucks the people in waterloo arent here, cuz that was one of the best summers of my life.

I really miss waterloo people, especially from being here. I miss alot of people. but hopefully i will be back for a week in august, but its hard to see everyone i am craving to see when im only there for a week.

Adam and i are hopefully going overseas to teach english at the end of the summer, which is WONDERFUL. we will be gone for a year or longer, and we cant bring hank and stan so thats balls. i need to send more mail, but i cant afford it. HAHA. i have crafts pre packaged. so be expecting shit, well some of you.

if you want stuff asap. send me your address now.

well to all my HOMEies. i miss you guys so hard you dont even know. i love you all forever and promise to keep in touch wherever we go. though, i will probably end up living in nova scotia forever and have babies and a real job, so you will have to come visit me. but then you all will be able to afford it with real jobs and shit! haha.
I MISS YOU I AM HOMESICK SO BAD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I completely feel your pain, sista...
As cheesy as it sounds, hang in there. be strong.

AND SEND ME SOME MAIL BEYOTCH
You should be getting yours sooooon!