Sunday, August 24, 2008

things thing things

things i have that you dont.

-about 27 mosquito bites.
-mosquito nets on a window in each room to keep them out
-no toilet seats
-no toilet paper in public bathrooms, just hoses to wash your ass.
-12 mangosteens for 50 cents (they are 2.50 for 1 in canada)
-western food that makes you sick
-british, american, and burlington rooomates.
-becak rides (most dangerous thing i have ever done)
-ankot rides
-60 cents to 1 dollar rides around the entire city
-sleepless nights
-nightmares about my going away party, where i wake up and jamie, robyn, dave and drew all hate me.
-non stop sweating
-barbie watches for 2.50$
-men staring at you CONSTANTLY, wowing, i love you
-only cold showers, no hot water
-no internet at home
-nobody walks anywhere here
-lots of stray cats with half tails
-tidak-no, berapa-how much, duo-two, tiga-three, suta-one, termia kasih-thank you(this one i use the most), maaf-sorry or pardon.
-a crazy ass cell phone number, 6281265544824, text me please, it will make my day. really. (thank you jamie quinn you are my love.)

i cant think of anything else right now.

i miss western food, and cooking my own meals. i miss my friends like crazy. i want to call everyone but i cant find a phone card anywhere. when can i call you? when? i think we will get a lap top soon and i can get skype and call you and maybe even see your beautiful face. i think by the end of september we plan to buy a motorcycle.

I MISS YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

my job is so hard.

4 comments:

robinacraftmoney said...

this sounds sooo insane. i bet you are eating mangosteens for every meal.

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR JOB

YOUR DREAM WILL NEVER COME TRUE (the one about me hating you)

no wonder men gawk at you- BABE


i miss youuuuu

Unknown said...

Woah, yeah I would like to hear more about your job too!
SPILL IT!

Bexx said...

sounds awesome! i can't wait to hear more. I am proud of you :)

Anonymous said...

yes give us deets about the job!

and once you get a laptop we can do the skype video thingy!