Wednesday, November 11, 2009

everything that hurts me just makes me stronger.

i feel i need to reflect on my trip thus far.

WOW. is how its been. WOW.

ive been through SO much in this short time and learned so so much about myself and life. and even though alot of bad shit happened. i happened to turn it around and find some really good things.

i love canada.
when i got here i dunno if i felt that way. if you've read my blog since hali you will know that i wasnt too happy before i moved to hali and in hali but then i went to indo and it was completely amazing and i met amazing people and have a wonderful boyfriend. i like my life there. and didnt really know how i felt about the one in canada anymore.

my first month, my life pretty much fell all around me and it was horrible. i had some stability from my friends and family and some that pushed me away instead of helping me through things. thank you dearly dearly to those who helped. you know exactly who you are. all of you.

my second month, well everything got fixed. and i found myself again. i knew the summer i met the people in kw who i was. and its come back from being in kw, though by meeting different people, and reuniting with old ones. its been amazing and im totally completely happy with where i am in my life and who i am. ive missed denni so much and i think its made me grow alot too. so many events that have happened have made me grow. its been a great great trip i would say, even though the first month fell apart. sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. i accept that now.

oh dear. im gonna cry alot. i will try my hardest to stay in contact. you are always with me though. i feel bummed and excited. ill be back in 2 years, maybe less. definitely xmas '11. if you want to come visit, ill for sure hook you up. this is so hard. but i know it will just make me stronger. AHHH.

life. is. good.

No comments: